CORPORATE BITS: Conrad Macao named on the Expedia Insiders’ select list
Conrad Macao, Cotai Central, has announced that it has been named on the Expedia Insiders’ Select list for 2014, which is an annual ranking of the best-
reviewed hotels. Pulling from nearly two million verified guest reviews gathered throughout the preceding year, the Insiders’ Select list recognizes the top-ranked hotels available worldwide on Expedia.
The 2014 list names only 650 hotels as Insiders’ Select hotels from among the more than 290,000 bookable properties available on Expedia, Inc. websites worldwide.
“We’re very pleased to be included in this year’s Insiders’ Select rankings,” said Bede Barry, general manager, Conrad Macao. “Our goal has always been to deliver the best possible overall experience to our guests, and it is rewarding to see our commitment to superior customer service and guest satisfaction recognized in this way.”
“The hotels included in the Insiders’ Select list represent the best of the best in the eyes of Expedia travelers,” said John Morrey, Expedia’s vice president and general manager. “This list recognizes the hotels around the world that have worked to provide outstanding value and customer service, as well as regularly exceed guest expectations. Expedia strives to empower travelers with the best possible accommodation on any budget, and the Insiders’ Select list is another tool they can use to make more informed travel decisions.”
City of Dreams presents Mega Magic 2014
A year after internationally acclaimed magician Franz Harary’s outdoor stunt with Hong Kong sweetheart Fiona Sit, the artist is back for the “Franz Harary Mega Magic 2014” on August 8 and 9 at City of Dreams Macau – a show that is designed to create a magical evening full of extraordinary feats. Last summer, the magician brought his magic performance to the Macau stage. This year, he will join forces with three other worldwide performing magicians: Christopher Hart, Les Arnold and Dolly Kent.
Awarded the title “Illusionist of the Decade” by the International Magician Society, Franz Harary has taken his magic to all parts of the world. He is considered a pioneer of magic on a grand scale. His most famous acts include the disappearance of the Taj Mahal in India and the Sphinx in Egypt, and the transformation of a car into an elephant in the Singapore Zoo, leaving the audience in awe in all cases.
Ever since his collaboration with Michael Jackson in the “1984 Jacksons Victory Tour,” the flamboyant illusion master has worked with countless superstars, including Janet Jackson, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Usher and Ayumi Hamasaki, breaking new ground with innovative live illusions and introducing magic as a viable element in today’s concert productions.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Police apprehends drugs estimated to be worth MOP2.2m
- Guangdong-HK-Macau cultural tour starts from here
- CRIME | BNU urges some clients to change debit card passwords
- GAMING | Scholar points out potential tax loophole in local casinos
- COOPERATION | Forum implements first course outside Macau
- HK stocks retreat as gaming shares, developers decline
- Liaison Office sides with gov’t in opposition to democracy referendum
- Northern district residents concerned with LRT impacts
- MUSIC | Competition launched to promote piano studies
- Fitness trends Crossfit: ‘Program for the best, scale down for the rest’
- BOOTCAMP | From the gym to the street
- Alexis Tam calls democracy referendum ‘illegal’ and ‘invalid’
- Sulu Sou elected New Macau Association president
- MUST SURVEY | Locals increasingly gloomy on buying houses
- Gov’t sets up a talent database