* Tracking alert!
— Authorities said that private companies can ‘force’ citizens to record their itinerary on entry to their premises, adding it is acceptable to follow gov’t without breaching the law
* Social media users slam gov’t over health code system
* Europe considers new Covid-19 strategy: accepting the virus
* Visitor arrivals rose to 7.7 million in 2021, a figure that remains far below pre-pandemic numbers
* Decision to resume international flights on hold
* IC Vice-president Leong Wai Man is now the acting president, following Mok Ian Ian’s departure for the Science Museum