* Macau won’t see parking space mania like HK
* Gosh! The future is here
• The Tokyo Motor Show opens this week with plenty of futuristic technologies but absent one of the auto industry’s hugest influencers: Nissan’s former Chairman Carlos Ghosn.
* Lawyer Jorge Menezes responds to Neto Valente’s attack on his character in a Letter to the Editor
* HK protesters rally in support of Catalan independence
* Rui Cunha has weighed in on the controversial comments of late, saying skin color is irrelevant to the work of the judiciary